MY 11 ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN 2020
Photo Credit by Eric Cacioppo
A major goal I've made for myself this year is to make more noise and in the spirit of that, I hope you'll indulge me by giving the list below a gander.
I'm attempting not to overwhelm you, but for each item listed, there is a link to either a post or page should you be interested in diving a little deeper regarding any particular topic.
Thank you in advance!
For what it's worth, I would love hear about your own journey through the whirlwind that was 2020, and especially regarding your own goals for 2021 so I might know how best to support you too!
2. NEW ACTING REELS - Legit, Dramatic, Comedic, and Commercial!
4. PERFORMED IMPROV LIVE WITH PASADONUTS - **PRE-QUARANTINE** - Thank you to the Pasadonuts for inviting me to join your rag-tag group of improv enthusiasts. I hope we can do this again someday soon!
5. SOLOS IN SOLIDARITY - Drew Powell of FOX's GOTHAM performs a monologue I wrote!
6. 1 MINUTE CLIPS GET LOVE ON INSTAGRAM
From May 25th to July 17th, I posted a total of:
- 5 Acting Reels (Legit, Dramatic, Comedic, Commercial, and a Character Montage)
& - 26, 1 Min Clips from 21 different films I've been a part of.
****(1 Min Clip Page Coming Soon to the Website)****
7. I WAS A READER FOR THE LOUDOUN ARTS FILM FESTIVAL - Thank you to Dallas White for inviting me to be a part of this excellent festival!
8. LA 48HR FILM FESTIVAL - BREAKDOWN - BY THE LAST MINUTE MOGULS - Thank you to my fellow collaborators for being such talented and easy to work with artists.
10. MTN DEW / GAME FUEL WEB SPOTS - Thank you TSM for casting me to be a part of this fun ad campaign!
11. I WAS THE VOICE OF VIDI SPACE'S VIRTUAL HAUNTED HOUSE PROMOS! - Thank you VIDI SPACE for inviting me to help promote your holiday festivities with some creepy auditory.